Get involved with Potters’ Pages submit an article
As a Potters Council Member, you have the opportunity to share your ideas, comments, or write articles that would be of interest to others in the Potters Council community. Get involved and submit your information today!
Please submit articles to email@example.com and share your news with over 3,100 members. To submit an event, exhibition or workshop use below form.
Deadlines to submit your information for Potters’ Pages
- May 2015: Submit your information by April 8, 2015
- July 2015: Submit your information by June 3. 2015
- September 2015: Submit your information by August 5, 2015
- November 2015: Submit your information by October 7, 2015
- January 2016: Submit your information by December 2, 2015
Advertise in Potters’ Pages
RESERVE your ad space today for Potters’ Pages! As an active member of Potters Council, you qualify to receive one FREE ad in the newsletter per year! Ad size is 2.5” wide x 2” high. Submit ad information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your ad, provide us with:
- camera-ready artwork (300 dpi)
- your name, city, state or headline; contact information, and up to 50 words copy. If you also wish to include a photo or other image in your ad, you may have up to 40 words copy.
Members Submit Your Event Listing Potters’ Pages
What is going on in your area of the world? Keep the Potters Council community updated with workshops, conferences, exhibitions, sales, etc. There is no limit to the number of events you submit.
Example of Potters’ Pages free listing for members
PEAKS ISLAND, ME, JANUARY 21—FEBRUARY 18
“Serenity”, group show at Richard Boyd Gallery features recent work’s by gallery artists. The gallery is located at the corner of Island Ave. and Epps St. on Peaks Island, Maine. First building on the right. For more information contact the gallery by phone: 207-712-1097 or email: email@example.com or www.richardboydpottery.com.