We offer different types of insurance. See more below
Potters Council offers health insurance for Artists! Get a rate in less than 15 seconds and enroll in as little as 15 minutes.
We realize that one of the largest barriers for ceramic artists is the rising cost and burden of health care, which is why Potters Council offers its members the opportunity to take advantage of our Health Care Plans.c
3 Easy Steps:
- Assess your situation and find out if you are eligible for subsidies.
- Shop for plans ON and OFF the Public Health Insurance Exchanges.
- Apply for the health plan of your choice with or without subsidies.
Watch and learn about navigating through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with our new short video series.
Simply visit our website www.potterscouncilhealthplans.com or call us at 866-425-3335
- Shop multiple quality carriers like: Blue Cross, Aetna, Assurant, Cigna, Humana and many others.
- Apply online or over the phone
- No medical questions asked
- All pre-existing conditions covered
- Access to the Federal and State Marketplaces
- Look at plans OFF the Exchange and decide what's best
- Non ACA qualified plans are also available for $1,000's a year in savings (tax penalty may apply)
- Employers can give access to Employees to shop as well and may contribute to their premium but this is not mandatory
Zinc Insurance offers the Zinc Creative Insurance Program for Potters Council members. This program has successfully supplied artists with business property and business liability insurance for more than 31 years. They custom quote each artist to design a program that provides the appropriate coverage.
This program is available to those living in the eligible states in the US, US Territories, and Canada. For those living outside of the US and Canada, call Zinc for a referral.
3505 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147
Contact: Chris Shaffer
(e) [email protected]
Have questions? Ready to sign up? Zinc Creative Insurance Program
Peace of Mind—another benefit of your Potters Council membership. The outstanding coverage and low group rates are reserved exclusively for Potters Council members.
- Long Term Care Insurance allows you to remain independent of government assistance and from relying on loved ones to provide your care.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment. An accident protection insurance plan can help protect you from the unforeseen expenses caused by a covered accidental death or injury.
- Term Life 5 Year. This term life insurance plan provides the protection you need, at affordable group rates, to help ensure your family’s financial security even in the face of adversity.
- Term Life 10 Year. Carefully chosen life insurance coverage can help ease financial strain and provide money your spouse and dependents need for a secure future.
- Dental. This plan can help you to reduce your out-of-pocket costs while adding valuable, comprehensive dental protection for you and your family at economical costs.
- Cancer Protection Insurance is designed to help protect members and their families against potential financial losses associated with the treatment of cancer.
- Hospital Indemnity. The benefits payable under this plan can help ease the financial difficulties of a hospital stay so you or your loved ones may focus on getting well.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance helps to fill in the gaps in your Medicare coverage.