Potters Council Member Only Calendars
In 2010, Potters Council first introduced the opportunity for members to submit entries for calendars of members’ work. In that first year, we received over 450 entries, and have since produced 2011, 2012, and 2013 calendars.
Here are 2013 Winning Entries:
Alternative Firing Collection | (Names are listed in month order) Steven Branfman, Holly McKeen, Diana Gonzalez, Carol Smeraldo, Kazuko Young (cover), Evelyne Schoenmann, Diane KW and Joel Park, Seyrel Williams, George Dymesich, Simon van der Ven, Timothy Sullivan, and Gertrude Graham Smith.
An Animal Collection | (Names are listed in month order) Ron Korczynski (cover), Lee Daniels, Deborah Rossi, Kim Lingo, Laurie Sharkus, Halldor Hjalmarson, Beverly Archer, Caroline Zama, Marian Baker, Terri Axness, Lisa Hueil Conner, and Phyllis Roderer.
Food+Function Collection | (Names are listed in month order) Alisa Holen (cover), Heidi Mollenhauer, Robbie Hopwood, Joel Magen, Heidi Mollenhauer, Debe Holland, Pamela Holliday, Donna de Soto, Karen McKee, Richard Wetterer, Richard Heiser, and Deborah Schwartzkopf.
General Collection | (Names are listed in month order) Sebastian Moh, Nancy Zoller, Daniel Oliver, Virginia Ainslie, Kelly Barone, Nicholas Bernard (cover), Connie Norman, Liza Allen, Daryl Shafran, Nadine Spalter, Marion Angelica, and Marion Baker.
Sculpture Collection | (Names are listed in month order) Suzanne Stumpf, Lin Xu, Curtis Benzle, Kira Kalondy, Sandra Luehrsen, Amber Aguirre, Licia McDonald (cover), Steve Loucks, Chad Hartwig, Wendy Gilbert, Melanie Ferguson, and Steve Belz.
Vases with Flowers Collection | (Names are listed in month order) Chris Campbell, Barbara Brown, Betsy Gray, Eliza Wang, Julia Timm, Doris Fischer-Colbrie (cover), Betty Jean Wilcox, Lee Daniels, Sandy Blain, Michael Gamble, Adam Russell, and Andre Leila Denecke
Would YOU like to be featured in our 2014 Calendars?
We want to create a 2014 calendar featuring YOU! Members are encouraged to begin thinking about their entry. We will begin accepting entries May 1, 2013 in the following categories:
- Alternative Firing
- Food+Function (Photo must include a ceramic piece with food/beverage, and the food recipe needs to be included.)
- Vases with Flowers
- General Entry
Timeline for 2014 Calendar Submissions:
- Call for Entries begins May 1, 2013
- Call for Entries ends August 5, 2013
- Winners announced in September 2013
Additional Information about Submissions:
- No Entry Fee
- Must be an active Potters Council member to submit an entry. If you’re not a member please join today.
- Be sure to fill out the submission form completely – includes: Name, City, State, Country, Potters Council member number, and submittal category.
- Only two entries per member permitted. Each entry must be submitted separate.
- One 11″ x 8.5″ (or larger); 300 dpi; jpg format. horizontal images encouraged but not required.
- IMPORTANT: Begin the file name with the surname of the artist, followed by the first name, and name of work. (example: smith_john_bluevase.jpg)
- Failure to follow above guidelines could result in your submission being rejected.
To be eligible, you must be an active Potters Council member and submissions must meet the size and dpi requirements and following file naming procedure. Due to limited space, we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be included.
How to Submit:
Please fill out the form below to submit your entry. Note each member can submit up to two entries. Each entry is submitted separately.
Submission will open May 1, 2013.