Questions about your account? Please call: (800) 424-8698 or (818) 487-2054
Potters Council was established in 2001 as a nonprofit subsidiary of The American Ceramic Society by a group of individuals like you. Individuals who are passionate about pottery, who care about education, and who want to continue making pottery accessible to anyone interested. The mission of the Potters Council is to meet the needs of studio potters and ceramic artists by providing forums for knowledge exchange and professional enhancement.
Potters Council members are the driving force behind all decisions and actions that take place everyday and which are based on meeting goals established more than 11 years ago. Potters Council strives to:
- Increase the number of workshops
- Offer a wide-variety of locations and topics for each workshop
- Support existing art organizations
- Provide business and career opportunities
- Promote ceramic awareness.