To see the results of the question, you must be a registered user and answer the question.
Hard to believe that we are already on week 4. This has been so much fun. I have really enjoyed reading everyone's answers. Last week opened my eyes to some different artists, and I hope it did the same for you...
Potters Council mission to meet the needs of studio potters and ceramic artists by providing a place for knowledge exchange... the Question of the Week is to promote the exchange of information--sometimes serious and sometimes just for fun. We thought doing a poll would be great way to see how often everyone can get into the studio...
If you missed the previous weeks questions here they are:
- Week #1 - "If you could only take one piece of ceramic art to a deserted island, what would you choose and why?"
- Week #2 - If you were a piece of pottery, would you be sculptural or functional? Why?
- Week #3- Which artist would you love to work beside in their studio for one week? Provide the artist name and why?
New to the Forum? Here are some instructions for you.
If you have not been on the Potters Council forum, no worries. You can register today for FREE. Already a registered user go here to sign in.
New users to the forum check out the links below for help:
- Register Now to have access to the Potters Council forum.
- How to register for Potters Council forum | Step-by-Step Instructions
- Help logging in and out | Read more...
- General forum questions | Read more...