As promised in my From the Editor column in the April issue, here are the ten cups included in the contest, for which the first five correct entries will win a cup made by me. Yeah, okay, I do think my cups are pretty good, but mostly I’m offering my own cups because I want to show my commitment to you as a Ceramics Monthly reader; I figure if you’re engaged enough to know 9 out of 10 of the makers shown here, I should be engaged enough to make some cups as prizes.
Note: you may not be able to view all ten cups on a smartphone—stupid HTML…
Rules and Regs:
• Limit one entry per person
• Identify 9 of the 10 cups by the maker’s first and last name (you must enter something for all 10 images).
• If you see your cup here, you can still enter, but your cup cannot be one of your entries (fill in your name anyway), so you have to nail the other 9!
• The first five correct submissions win.
• Contest begins March 21 at 9 am, Pacific Standard Time, and ends when the 5th correct entry is received.
• Cups will be shipped when I get around to it (soonish).
Simply fill out the form below the images and hit “submit” to send your entry. Click each image to enlarge.